All About PSI
Background / Company Info
We are a family business, celebrating over 10 years of service in the sports equipment industry. In 2001 we began operations as College Sports, Inc. & Battingnets.com, and updated our name in 2007 to Practice Sports, Inc.
We have played & coached throughout Omaha over the past 30+ years, so understand what it takes to make practice more effective. We considered the small things when designing our equipment & selecting vendors, and made QUALITY our hallmark. We are proud of our reputation as a dependable source for innovative high-quality products, at competitive prices.
We work closely with each organization to design a compatible system, instead of sending something generic. This allows our clients to focus their time on more important areas such as marketing their business, instead of on-site fabrication.
Some of our clients over the past decade have included:
- Training facilities
- Schools: Elementary, High-schools, Colleges, Universities
- Professionals: teams, players, actors, musicians
- Production studios, TV & movie sets
- Churches, non-profit organizations
- Military branches, Government departments, parks & recreation
- Contractors & construction companies
- Family backyards, little league associations
- View our complete Clients List & Testimonials
- See photos of our equipment in action
Locations & experience top
*Our Ohio shop is the only location available for pick-up. Please contact us to arrange an appointment.
Our Stores top
PSI operates a variety of online stores, to offer specialized & streamlined shopping:
- PracticeSports.com -- Central store
- BattingNets.com -- Sports Netting Division
- Turf360.com -- Artificial Turf Division
- InstallCrew.com -- Installation Services Division
- FlexCages.com -- Batting Cage Brand
- Order using a single check-out
Why Buy from PSI top
Options certainly exist, but none can match our attention to detail, experience, & online customer tools. Here are some of the reasons clients have told us they decided to purchase from us:
- Online Tools: Our toolbelt helps you make quick & informed decisions.
- Rewards Program: Earn 'Practice Points' for cash discounts!
- Made in USA: All PSI built Equipment is 100% U.S. sourced & crafted.
- 1-Stop Shop: We build & install - order everything from the experts & save money.
- Customization: We make extra efforts to custom design your equipment for a compatible fit.
- Package Deals: Order the key items as a package & get great discounts!
What We Do top
We have become pros in the design & installation of a variety of sports training systems. We are also distributors for a variety of complementary equipment. We have business partnerships with companies such as Wilson, Jugs, ATEC, Master Pitch, BATA and many others.
Our Ohio shop has extensive experience with steel fabrication, designing turn-key batting cage systems, and a variety of installation & inspection services for schools, commercial facilities, and individuals who only want the best in class.
We are innovators of some of the most popular batting cage systems on the market today, including:
AirCage Electric Retractable Batting Cage (Indoor only)
nCage In-Ground Frame (Outdoor only)
CurtainCage (Indoor / Outdoor)
CubeCage Portable Batting Cage (Indoor / Outdoor)
Installation & Inspection top
We offer nationwide Installation & Inspection services, to put a professional touch on your personal or commercial facility. Our customers include high-schools, colleges, families, teams, individuals, pro teams, commercial training facilities, professional associations, government agencies, and many more.
Standard evaluation & estimate process:
- Provide us with your vision / specs / requirements - via phone or email.
- We provide a ballpark estimate.
- If more details are required for your estimate, we may require photos of your facility.
- If you would like to order, we will accept a variable deposit (based on location & job size) to schedule installation.
- If you require our crew to visit your site in advance, 50% of your deposit will go towards travel & labor for the site visit - the other 50% will be applied to your order.
- If a site visit is not required, the full deposit will be applied to your order.
- A 50% total invoice down-payment is required within 30 days of your installation date, and the final 50% is due the day of job completion.
Mission Statement top
Our top goals are product quality, customer service, & recommending the correct product for it's purpose. We won't hesitate to suggest a product we feel is the best fit in terms of functionality & safety, even at the risk of losing a job. We prefer QUALITY & SAFETY over quantity & sales.
We strive to design the best valued equipment, with the best service - before & after the sale. We are proud of our reputation as a "Mom & Pop" style company, with "Big Business" quality equipment.